Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

I wouldn't get too hopeful, his post on social media this morning clearly show his crutches by his side whilst sitting in a car... Although I would love him to be fit!
Think he uses the crutches so he gets free use of the shopping centre motor scooters, the malingerer.

It was only a metertarsal, and 6- 10 weeks when he did it, it's been about 6 now We will definitely see him before the end of the season.
Realistic aim would be bench for the last home game which I think is the 10th of May this would mean that he would most likely be fit for the Cup Final
should we take care of the Gooners on the 23rd.

I thought it was a good sign that he had gone back to his old club Palmeiras and City had checked it out. Suggests he's stepping up his rehab.

He's been out now for 2 months. I reckon he'll be doing bike work, and non-contact aerobic exercise and then the final step will be kicking the ball and training with the squad. I am hoping it wont be long before we see him back in training

It was only a metertarsal, and 6- 10 weeks when he did it, it's been about 6 now We will definitely see him before the end of the season.

think that was never going to happen 6 to 10 weeks and what i seen on Saturday in the video he is know where near looks another 4 to 6 weeks to get fully walking without the foot shield and sticks then another 2 to 4 weeks training so it could be another 2 months so why take any gamble and just let him take all the time in the world and come back next season fresh

http://globoesporte.globo.com/blogs..._content=Esporte&utm_campaign=globoesportecom

In recovery, Gabriel Jesus participates in music clip in his honor

Still in the process of recovering from the surgery on the fifth metatarsal of the right foot, Gabriel Jesus has been missing Brazil since the last weekend. And the Manchester City striker took advantage of the visit to the country to participate in the recording of the music video "É gol" by MC Nego Blue in his honor. Amid the physiotherapy sessions at Palmeiras, the 19-year-old was in a mansion in São Paulo, accompanied by his mother, Mrs. Vera, to participate in the clip, sitting in the scenes in which he appears, without harming his recovery.

- We were very happy, me and my family. The music reported a bit of my life. "It's a goal" is going to blow up Brazil, "Jesus said.

Met a couple of Brazilian guys in Portugal recently and they think Jesus is destined for absolute greatness. I pointed out how young he is but they seemed certain about how good he is gonna be.....I hope they are right.

think that was never going to happen 6 to 10 weeks and what i seen on Saturday in the video he is know where near looks another 4 to 6 weeks to get fully walking without the foot shield and sticks then another 2 to 4 weeks training so it could be another 2 months so why take any gamble and just let him take all the time in the world and come back next season fresh

MDMA is sooooo 1989 (:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.