Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the lcl, which I injured back in Sept doing jiu jitsu. It will all depend on the grade of the tear or sprain. I was back within 4 weeks, but wouldn't expect him to be as the club won't rush him back even if the signs of healing are there. I'd say it'll be April before we see him back.

a sad day. gutting for him. guess we seeing some movement in the market, i very much doubt misrable cu*t will allow sanchez to leave, you know what the twat is like, he rather see him leave for free in summer rather than us have him now when we need a replacement

One a slightly more 'positive' note, not many games in Jan and Feb, and some of them are in the fcuk off cups (depending on your perspective).
Stones has been out for six weeks and has missed a zillion games, but we have still coped.

Why the fuck was he allowed to continue playing? Also that fucking ref not allowing him to get treatment.

Took 2-3 months for me to get back to normal after I did my MCL (this was separate from the previous, much more severe ACL/MCL/Meniscu4s injury).

But I didn’t have some of that best medical treatment the world has to offer, so perhaps he can get back in 6-8 weeks.
In 96 I tore my knee cartilage all the way across the joint and sprained the ligaments. I had surgery, but only to the cartilage (they cut out all the loose/hanging off my knee tissue) as the ligaments were sprained but still intact. I'm therefore assuming that Jesus has only sprained the ligament with no tearing. If they'd found a tear, I presume they would have operated because previous damage that heals creates a point of weakness that will tear under certain stresses and strains. Torn ligament heals - but not with new ligament - scar tissue forms (not ideal for a pro footballer).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.