Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he will be a first team player for us in future but he must have a place in our squad surely. Works hard, supports defensively and gives us some width. He's definitely a flawed player but I still think there is a role with us for him

I don't think he will be a first team player for us in future but he must have a place in our squad surely. Works hard, supports defensively and gives us some width. He's definitely a flawed player but I still think there is a role with us for him
Don't agree, yes he works hard but his end product is absolutely abysmal. We cannot afford to carry him, there are many better alternatives out there IMO.

Don't agree, yes he works hard but his end product is absolutely abysmal. We cannot afford to carry him, there are many better alternatives out there IMO.

Better alternatives that are willing to play minimal games for us? Who will be willing to come on at 70 minutes to close a game out?

Better alternatives that are willing to play minimal games for us? Who will be willing to come on at 70 minutes to close a game out?
Hmmmmm, I think he's started more game than most. I don't see his role being that which you describe, still he must do something to impress the managers, I just struggle to see what it is.

Hmmmmm, I think he's started more game than most. I don't see his role being that which you describe, still he must do something to impress the managers, I just struggle to see what it is.

I totally understand the frustration with navas. I've seen so many crosses that have never made it beyond the first defender. I think he just gives us a massive workrate, helps out defensively and also creates space for the players in the middle by stretching the defence in terms of width.

I totally understand the frustration with navas. I've seen so many crosses that have never made it beyond the first defender. I think he just gives us a massive workrate, helps out defensively and also creates space for the players in the middle by stretching the defence in terms of width.

This, but I've also seen as many great crosses that absolutely nobody in our team is willing to get on the end of and score.

This, but I've also seen as many great crosses that absolutely nobody in our team is willing to get on the end of and score.
Never understood this quote..
It is a poor cross if there is nobody near it.No matter if it is in a dangerous area.
Navas does a job as a sub.Hate it when he starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.