Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect for Jesus coming to us and overcoming his life long phobia.

Fantastic engine & work rate but does his best work going backwards rather than forwards.

Showed great bottle to take & score a penalty in the shoot out at Wembers when others incl Razza bottled it.

Hope he's happy & does well where ever he goes. Seems a good lad.

Not a phobia. He has an anxiety disorder. Its like having diabetes. He was born with it. Its genetic. In men it tends to appear in the early 20s. With medication it is easily treatable. He was sick. He took medicine. He is better. Thats it.

Completely agree with the overall point of your post.

Seems like a great fella and always gives his best but unfortunately his best isn't good enough any more. Wish him the best wherever he goes next season.

How this lad was ever getting picked ahead of Sterling is beyond me. I don't think it helps that theirs no Silva so the fullbacks haven't got any passes in behind to worry about.

I am cutting Navas some slack here. He wasn't the worst performer but still not convincing as an attacking player

Absolutely fucking useless. Complete waste of oxygen and when he has that boring, negative turd Sagna behind him the right hand side is no better than mid-table.

Pep got it wrong starting him. Hopefully he sees now how useless and one dimensional he is. Either runs down the touchline and crosses to nobody or fakes it and moves inside then passes.

Can't wait to see him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.