Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His heart didn't seem to be in it tonight and seems to have lost a bit of pace. Offers nothing and should not play another game for us. Adios.

Soon as i saw his name on the team sheet,knew we'd drop points..Completely brain dead player, League 2 calibre.Rather start a game with 10 men than start him. Wouldn't even mind starting Zaba on the RW ahead of him.He can't leave this club fast enough.

People were waiting for him to make a slip from the off tonight. Classic angry scape goaters. Was ok in what he did tonight and up a nphandfull of good crosses. I don't get the anger, tonight's draw wasn't down to him.

People were waiting for him to make a slip from the off tonight. Classic angry scape goaters. Was ok in what he did tonight and up a nphandfull of good crosses. I don't get the anger, tonight's draw wasn't down to him.

Were those good crosses the ones he fired over Aguero's head as he was surrounded by defenders twice his size? You know why Sterling picks up so many assists? Cos he places the ball at their feet not over their heads.

A right winger in this City side that doesn't score for 100 games is not a scapegoat, people are waiting for him to slip because we all know it's coming. What we saw from Navas tonight is what we see from Navas every single game. He can only run in straight lines, it's like he learned his trade playing Sensible Soccer. He is shit and deserves all the stick he receives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.