Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put in one brilliant cross last night, a few minutes from the end, it was such a pity he hadn't looked up first, and noticed that we had nobody in the box ! It was probably his only decent cross from out wide all night. He's not going to get much match time having seen him at Stoke and last night.

He had a good game last night. Another hard working, tactically aware game from him. He will be a great stnadby player to turn to when the main team are injured. Pisses me off that he was working as hard last year as the rest of the team are this year. He deserves his place in the squad

He had a good game last night. Another hard working, tactically aware game from him. He will be a great stnadby player to turn to when the main team are injured. Pisses me off that he was working as hard last year as the rest of the team are this year. He deserves his place in the squad
Yep played well last night, took on quite a few players and as usual it was impossible for the opposition to get the ball off him but they marshaled him well from getting into a position to cross for a lot of the match bar that one cross that Aguero got on the end of and volleyed at goal(thought that was going in).

Played well by his standards last night but unfortunately still not up to the quality of the players around him. I fully expect him to leave January when Jesus mark 11 arrives.

He has got 2 assists so he is better than last year already

Apparently joint 14th last year in Premier League number of assists. I think for some reason people only see the bad points and miss anything good he does. I thought he had a really good game last night (like the rest of the team)

Played well by his standards last night but unfortunately still not up to the quality of the players around him. I fully expect him to leave January when Jesus mark 11 arrives.
I think you will be surprised. Pep gets a buzz off players with Navas attitude. . He wants that sort of player, and I think peps good enough to coach him the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.