Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by CityForever45, 24 Aug 2016.

1. Barcon

Barcon

He's right though. People on here saying he was wank tonight mustn't have watched the game.
    He did more in the time that he was on than Sane and KDB did.

2. City_Sean

City_Sean

Hard to have fluency in your side when you have such a one dimensional winger who's incapable of playing between the lines or doing anything other than putting hopeful crosses in.

3. Barcon

Barcon

I agree that he has to go and isn't good enough. Saying he was wank tonight is wrong.

4. RandomJ

RandomJ

No he didn't. This happens every fucking time Navas plays. He offers zero, literally nothing and then people rush on here to say "Well he wasn't that bad, he's just a scapegoat". Kev had a poor game by his standards but he should have had at least 2 assists with the balls he whipped in for Nacho and Sane. Navas did NOTHING. Got one on one with his full back, cut back onto his left and passed the ball back, smashed crosses over Aguero's head. He didn't have a shot, he didn't trouble his full back he did fuck all and still people are on here defending him. It's infuriating.

5. City_Sean

City_Sean

He wasn't wank. He was worse than that. He offered nothing as an attacking option and continually stifled us. I would have offered us more tonight and I've not played for five years. How the fuck he started over Nolito is beyond me.

6. Barcon

Barcon

They play on opposite sides of the pitch.

7. City_Sean

City_Sean

You could easily play Nolito left and Sane right.

8. Proy

Proy

He's shite. Period.

That everyone around him had such a poor game brought them down to his level. That doesn't mean he had a good game, he just didn't look as shit.

He'll be gone in the summer and with good reason.

9. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Brahim would give you that youth injection, unpredictability to the opposition. Game like tonight would of been perfect. Full of experienced players round him and let him off his leash. Im not saying Brahim is guaranteed to hit it off, but he's done more than enough to at least get on the bench before navas.

10. Heart.net

Heart.net

I avoid watching games with Navas in the starting line-ups. Because i know how the games will play out. I absolutely hate it when our other attacking players pass to him as though he's a first option, when they could take the opportunity to do something themselves on the other side. They end up deflecting responsibility in the hopes that Navas can ping a ball in. But lets be honest, 9 times out of 10, that ball is a fucking mess.