Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he did ok. I'd rather see him at RB than RW and for me he is a miles better option than Sagna.

How come there is no discussion of Navas's performance at RB?
Because it was poor?

No communication with his winger; not dropping back and following the runner. Out of position numerous times, caught wrong side of his runner numerous times.

And before anyone quotes that tackles tweet, the more the ball directed at someone, the more chances they'll have and they focused on our right side for a reason.

He's no more capable of playing right back than Caballero is.

Because it was poor?

No communication with his winger; not dropping back and following the runner. Out of position numerous times, caught wrong side of his runner numerous times.

And before anyone quotes that tackles tweet, the more the ball directed at someone, the more chances they'll have and they focused on our right side for a reason.

He's no more capable of playing right back than Caballero is.
Keep it up :-)

Noooooo. You should tell @pudge he is not having it. He had his mind set before the game that Navas must suck. And he is sticking to it :-)
I just watched the match, nothing special.

To say someone was our best defender today is the equivalent of saying they're the least fattest kid at fat camp.

Clichy cocked up on the first goal amd Otamendi tried to hand them the game.

If anyone is ever stuck in a mindset, it's the bumper of this thread tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.