Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of them scored a goal mate. Shirley that alone gives them a higher mark than 6.

Why? De Bruyne made a great pass and hit the post but he was poor. I thought he was a 5. I thought Sergio was ok, good goal. A standard Sergio performance, nothing spectacular. Sane was good first half but I thought he faded although did some good defensive work. Stones whilst solid was still part of a defence that leaked another two goals. Perhaps that's harsh but I didn't see him do too much with the ball today.

Maybe the scores are a bit harsh. silva was ok on spells too and Fernandinho but only in spells.

I thought Navas did ok in a tough position against a good player and it was actually good to see a right back adding something to the attack unlike Mr play it safe Sagna. I thought he put a couple of really good crosses in and after his booking (which I actually think was potentially a red card it was that high) he adapted well and made some good interceptions.

To be honest it was 6/10 from the team today for me. Big opportunity misses against a very poor Arsenal side who looked lacking in confidence.

I think we should have won that game being ahead twice.

Definitely grew into it, before anyone starts slagging him off he was in a new position, away at Arsenal and up against Sanchez... So overall I think he did a decent job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.