Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would shit his pants if bravo passed a ball out to him,he would do that dithering thing he does when he goes to cross the ball up the other end,if we played the old way then he could do it,i doubt pep would just chuck him there with no practise,it's time for one of the kids to step up surely
I'm not sure, I think he is pretty good in tight situations at retaining possession. I think it would be worth a go in the odd game to see if he could do it. Mind you, we know Pep sees stuff in players and thinks outside the box (for want of a less shit phrase) so if he hasn't tried him there yet, there's a fair chance he agrees with you.

Last edited:
More likely to see the footballing war crime that is Clichy at RB and Kolarov at LB.

I'm not sure, I think he is pretty good in tight situations at retaining possession. I think it would be worth a go in the odd game to see if he could do it. Mind you, we know Pep sees stuff in players and thinks outside the box (for want of a less shit phase) so if he hasn't tried him there yet, there's a fair chance he agrees with you.
I think pep would trust one of the youngsters for league and the cup game but the Barca game could get very messy without Sagna

A very good player. Superb energy, pace, awareness, defensive diligence and work rate. Clearly some people wish to drop a boulder in a pond and self gratify at the ripples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.