Jim Bowen RIP

"All you get is your BFH, your bus fare home, haha"

Worse joke ever, but they dont male shows like they used to.

RIP Jim
" Dave and Denise you've won twenty seven quid. It'll take me three minutes to count it. See you after the break...."

In the early series he would make a sarky comment if the dart thrower missed (went in the black) on the prize board
So he'd say something like "you've won the hole out of a Polo Mint" or "you've won an empty crisp packet" He stopped this as it was pointed out that he was actually putting the contestants off
Myself and a mate who were big into darts around this time would mock each other in the pub along similar lines
"You've just won a cruise around the Falklands on the General Belgrano"

You're money's safe. Oh unlucky, a bouncer! Now lets av a look at what you would have won. Its a safari to Stoke! Travel through Stoke from the safety of an armoured car, picking up chips on the way, then spending the night in a bedsit with Mrs Donaldson at No 34. Does a lovely breakfast. Still, not to worry, you won the sandwich maker and £48, if you had stuck in a school, you could have been on that safari. If there are kids watching, and I know there is we're a family show, theres always a lesson on Bullseye. Stick in at school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.