Jimmy Bullard can leave fulham

Bluemoon115 said:
If he signed he would be the difference in games such as Boro, Bolton etc when we need someone who has plenty of desire, with that bit of quality aswell. Add to that he would raise dressingroom moral and it's a bargain considering he would cost £5M tops.

took the words out of my mouth mate.

I'm sick of all these twats spouting off about Kaka and Villa, get a fuckin grip and think about the hear and now will you.

Would have in a flash, great personality to have around, you know what you are getting with him and is better than any of the backup we have now. I can't see anything on this or a suggested price but i'm sure he wouldn't break the bank ;]

no reason to sign him, but if i could go to the pub for a few beers with any prem footballer, it would be Jimmy, top bloke.

FORZA CITY said:
I'm sick of all these twats spouting off about Kaka and Villa, get a fuckin grip and think about the hear and now will you.

Why does it bother you?

It's just someone with an opinion thats different to yours.

Bullard could do a decent job for us IMO. Would he be prepared to come up north again?

moomba said:
FORZA CITY said:

Why does it bother you?

It's just someone with an opinion thats different to yours.

Spot on

I don't care if people want to talk about player that have been constantly link with us for the past few week and the links have not gone the way of many of the others.

I'm happy to let the club think about other areas of the pitch as we've not got a clue about those type of signings as this stuff is being kept quite and there no press stories about new defenders or left back etc, at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.