Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

George Hannah

Man City contracts: Hart, Milner set to sign up
Dec 11, 2014 22:30 By Stuart Brennan
Manchester City's English lions Joe Hart and James Milner are poised to pen new long term deals with the club.

CITY’S English lions Joe Hart and James Milner are poised to pen new Blues deals.

The duo put in heroic performances at Roma’s Stadio Olimpico to help City through to the knock-out stages of the Champions League.

And the good news keeps coming for supporters with fans’ favourites Hart and Milner ready to commit their long term futures to the club.

Hart, whose deal expires at the end of next season, said: “As far as I am aware it is pretty much sorted. I leave it to the legal side to sort but I am very happy at this club and hopefully in the near future I will be signing that contract.”

The 27-year-old added: “I love this place and I love everything about Manchester City. I have been here for a long time. I feel like it is my club now and I want to be here as long as I can.”

Yorkshireman Milner’s deal runs out at next summer.

He has always said he would make his decision based on playing time, and given he has made 22 appearances for the Blues and been used in the biggest games, his mind seems made up.

He said: “There’s talks going on so hopefully it will be sorted soon.”

George Hannah said:
Man City contracts: Hart, Milner set to sign up
Dec 11, 2014 22:30 By Stuart Brennan
Manchester City's English lions Joe Hart and James Milner are poised to pen new long term deals with the club.

CITY’S English lions Joe Hart and James Milner are poised to pen new Blues deals.

The duo put in heroic performances at Roma’s Stadio Olimpico to help City through to the knock-out stages of the Champions League.

And the good news keeps coming for supporters with fans’ favourites Hart and Milner ready to commit their long term futures to the club.

Hart, whose deal expires at the end of next season, said: “As far as I am aware it is pretty much sorted. I leave it to the legal side to sort but I am very happy at this club and hopefully in the near future I will be signing that contract.”

The 27-year-old added: “I love this place and I love everything about Manchester City. I have been here for a long time. I feel like it is my club now and I want to be here as long as I can.”

Yorkshireman Milner’s deal runs out at next summer.

He has always said he would make his decision based on playing time, and given he has made 22 appearances for the Blues and been used in the biggest games, his mind seems made up.

He said: “There’s talks going on so hopefully it will be sorted soon.”
Aren't Joe's comments from an after match tv interview a month or so back?

Great news if true, Joe is City through and through, the club needs players like him (and Vinny and Zabba). Jimmy has really proved his worth this year, so glad he's committing rather than seeking the payday that comes with a free.

Re: Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Finally It really feels like our key players love it here. I like the 'it feels like my club' line for that reason.

Another brick in the wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.