Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

chris85mcfc said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
Mister Appointment said:
It's funny, having watched a fair bit of the dippers in the last month one thing i'd say is that Henderson is a much better central midfield player than our Jimmy. Would be hilarious if he went there then found himself being rotated in and out of the side!

I would wish Jimmy all the best if he decides to go except for when he is playing us. Shame you seem so bitter about it.

I'm sure 99% of blues would wish him the best, like we do with all ex-players and managers

If Milner believes that he'll be playing a bigger role at a rival club whilst receiving his bonus signing on fee then so be it. I don't expect him to sign a new contract with City knowing how large the opportunity cost is.

If he leaves on a free having given his excuse of lack of playing time at the beginning of the year, then no, i couldn't care less what happens to Milner. He will be just another player who has come and gone.

aguero93:20 said:
chris85mcfc said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
I would wish Jimmy all the best if he decides to go except for when he is playing us. Shame you seem so bitter about it.

I'm sure 99% of blues would wish him the best, like we do with all ex-players and managers

*stops sticking knives into Danny Mills doll*

It should be all right aguero93:20 you & I can be one of the 1% when it comes to Mills!!

Train said:
chris85mcfc said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:

If Milner believes that he'll be playing a bigger role at a rival club whilst receiving his bonus signing on fee then so be it. I don't expect him to sign a new contract with City knowing how large the opportunity cost is.

If he leaves on a free having given his excuse of lack of playing time at the beginning of the year, then no, i couldn't care less what happens to Milner. He will be just another player who has come and gone.

We will never know his true reasons for not signing a new contract

hgblue said:
chris85mcfc said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:

If he walks on a free and signs for Liverpool, he can fuck right off.

If he leaves he will have already fucked right off won't he?

Mister Appointment said:
chris85mcfc said:
like we do with all ex-players and managers

1239lqv.gif

You've got it wrong MA,Chris has no agenda........he's already said so......

........while scuttling off to his secret forum.

FantasyIreland said:
Mister Appointment said:
chris85mcfc said:
like we do with all ex-players and managers

1239lqv.gif

You've got it wrong MA,Chris has no agenda........he's already said so......

........while scuttling off to his secret forum.

Careful mate, not for the first time, Chris has spoken for the entire City supporter base, especially the regular match goers. I think there was a vote taken during the autumn at the Etihad and 99% of them voted Chris for 2015. :)

FantasyIreland said:
chris85mcfc said:
We will never know his true reasons for not signing a new contract

let me help you figure it out

Nothing wrong with money being that major motivation (as it is for all players), though I suspect that are also other factors such as playing time etc.

The reasons are ultimately fairly irrelevant except for negotiation purposes. He signed a contract and will have seen it out to the best of his ability. After that, he's free to do as he pleases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.