Jingles ditties and slogans.Are you a brand aware sausage ?

Two Gun Bob

I just booked our Benidorm run with Thomson for January.
Booked to sooth of the mind after conveyance of ethanol infused cabbages during the upcoming festive-fookfest we call despair.
And btw It's not Thomson any more its Tui ! You cross the T You dot the i and put U in the middle .....omg it's advertising brilliance !
I hope this night will last forever : /

Our first ever holiday was with Thomson in the late seventies and for some reason they put us on a flight called Aviaco.Wtf..
They had ashtrays on the seats with smoking and non smoking sections.
Even the pilots had a tab in their hands to allieviate the fear of a 1970's take off.

I think Tui are on to a winner with this slogan and can do no wrong in our eyes.
So what jingles ditties or advertising slogans come to mind.
What are the best that stuck in your head forcing brand awareness and making you "product savvy"

Just on the strength of this advert below we booked four jollies and a Gerona footie run because They are package holidays you can trust !
I love the catchy music "subcontisesly sitting in the corner of my mind ready to pounce when I get the wallet out"

I will never forget A finger of Fudge is just enought to give your kids a Treat.
As an eight year old I used to be able to eat a dozen in one sitting.I'm loving it !

These people are very astute in what they do.
They know how to spinal tap into your psyche and they know what makes you tick.
They are subliminal in their M.O launching attack after attack on our subcontience minds and we dont have a scooby doo what's going on.
Ten twenty thirty years into the future you will hear a jingle dittie or or slogan and instantly be product aware.Plop plop fizz.

See you in the Black Chicken ..hola amigo !

Last edited by a moderator:
Not just any straw?

An M and S straw with th'umbrella and sparklers.
I shop in M and S sometimes because their food is good and also because they do a trouser leg in 29 inch.

They really try to seduce the end user by making you think it's also for the younger end of the market with the lush models they use but all I see are blue rinses trews and shopping carts.

And the smell of Estee Lauder youth dew permiating the air with it's intense maskabillity.
You dont need trackers with that stuff just spray some in your glovebox.

A little dittie from back in the day that exhilarated sales of CDM to unheard of proportions.
Never ever underestimate the power of marketing.
Cadburies were proper on there arses until Genesis a Gorilla and a full Glass and a Half of Dairy Milk were blended in to save the day.

By 2007 Cadbury Dairy Milk was running out of steam; facing flatlining sales, losing relevance to younger generations and with an advertising model that felt tired.
The solution was to create Glass and a Half Full Productions, a content-led campaign including ‘Gorilla’, ‘Eyebrows’ and ‘Trucks’.
The new direction moved CDM from being a manufacturer of chocolate to a producer of joy.
It also created a debate around whether creating ‘joyful’ content rather than ‘persuasive’ advertising featuring chocolate actually works or not.
The whole campaign delivered a master brand payback 171% greater than previous campaigns, with ‘Gorilla’ alone delivering an incremental revenue return of £4.88 for every £1 spent.

After the gorilla advert we subcontiounsly bought loads of bars even though we are predominantly savoury characters.
So that's £4.88 for very £1 spent.Incredible !

Anyone think of a jingle dittie or slogan for our Moon that could effectively propell us into the next century of spacial awareness ?
I don't think were going to pull it off with the Harry Razors alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.