jo 19 million

mammutly said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
You're writing a young international off after a handful of games, you clearly don't have a clue

ex international

which seeing as he's 'young' ought to tell you something.

Danny Mills is an 'ex internatonal'.

Surely you are not stupid enough to predict he won't play for his country again mutly?

The Fat el Hombre said:
moomba said:
Yes, Everton would (from the top half), pretty much all of the bottom half would.

And quite a number of other clubs from around the world I'd expect

Well. I expect we will find out quite soon. I seriously doubt that Moyes would play him. He's going on loan or he's getting sold. But I'd bet you a pound to a pinch of shit that he will never make it in the EPL.

ejohn said:
Mammutly, I watched Jo play against Pompey. He wasnt shit, far from it.

His confidence is shattered due to the lack of man management skills of agent les.

Have a drink.

Nothing to do with the morons getting on his case at coms then?

bluemoon1078 said:
mammutly said:
ex international

which seeing as he's 'young' ought to tell you something.

Danny Mills is an 'ex internatonal'.

Surely you are not stupid enough to predict he won't play for his country again mutly?

I don't think he will play for Brazil again. But I'm not stupid, just not deluded.

mammutly said:
Well. I expect we will find out quite soon. I seriously doubt that Moyes would play him. He's going on loan or he's getting sold. But I'd bet you a pound to a pinch of shit that he will never make it in the EPL.

And you can make that judgement already mutly? that's just fooking stupid!

mammutly said:
I don't think he will play for Brazil again. But I'm not stupid, just not deluded.

You've just written off the next 10 - 12 years of his career based on a few months in a foreign country without a pre season behind him and a language barrier etc to cope with, I'd call that stupid beyond words! but sadly not too surprising

Immaculate Pasta said:
Those slagging or writing Jo off were probably the same clueless idiots that slagged Ireland and Caceido off.

The kid is 21 and has been in this country about 5 months. I won't be judging him until he has played 30-40 games and been here a year to 18 months.

Yet Hughes HAS to go, doesn't he?

bluemoon1078 said:
mammutly said:

And you can make that judgement already mutly? that's just fooking stupid!

If Jo had arrived on trial, he'd have gone back long ago. He's had a chance and has not even left a doubt. It's not as if he's 'nearly' been there or anything, so you could say give him more games. He's just been woeful. Truly fucking awful. He hasn't got the basic skill and talent to be a Premier league player. It's obvious.

Didier Drogba got 10 in 26 his first season, 12 in 29 in his 2nd season before scoring 20 in 37 in his 3rd.

I bet you'd have told Chelsea to fuck him off after his first dozen or so games also.

I get sick of muppets dismissing any new striker signings as crap if they don't score 3 hat-tricks in their first 5 games. Give him a chance, get him doing some upper body strength work and play the guy with another bloody striker ffs.

He's obviously never played the solo striker role before and there are very few strikers in the world who can do that effectively, let alone a 21 year-old who's never played in the PL before

bluemoondays said:
Didier Drogba got 10 in 26 his first season, 12 in 29 in his 2nd season before scoring 20 in 37 in his 3rd.

I bet you'd have told Chelsea to fuck him off after his first dozen or so games also.

I get sick of muppets dismissing any new striker signings as crap if they don't score 3 hat-tricks in their first 5 games. Give him a chance, get him doing some upper body strength work and play the guy with another bloody striker ffs.

He's obviously never played the solo striker role before and there are very few strikers in the world who can do that effectively, let alone a 21 year-old who's never played in the PL before

But you need to see at least promise. At least potential! I'm sorry, but Jo has played around 10 hours of football for this club and being shy, or whatever doesn't rob a player of basic touch. He hasn't got it. End of

Oh, and don't call me a muppet again, please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.