'Jo' Shares Some Moments from his Time at the Club

No. Robinho made his debut at home to Chelsea and scored, Jo also played in that game(Terry fouled him and was sent off)

Robinho got a hat trick against Pompey, but that was several weeks later
Thought there were six different city scorers against Pompey. And we kicked towards south stand 2nd half. A certain Ched Evans scored the last didn't he?

Yes he did, I should have remembered that as I was freezing my bollocks off watching it!
The coldest I've ever been at a game. Juve were in a temp.stadium which was a ramshackle athletics stadium, no facilities, no beer (bit like the Etihad!)

Thought there were six different city scorers against Pompey. And we kicked towards south stand 2nd half. A certain Ched Evans scored the last didn't he?

I can't remember, I wasn't there. I had it in my head that Robinho scored a hat trick, every chance I am wrong though

Only watched it the other day:

Jo, Dunne, Robinho, SWP, Evans, Gelson

In that order I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.