Joao Miranda

city diehard

look alright ac milan are after him, but ac milan were after Jo as well!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.southamericanfootball.co.uk/files/articles.php?article_id=491" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.southamericanfootball.co.uk/ ... cle_id=491</a>

he is a very good strong defender, get robi to have a sly word and keep elano away from earshot and i think he would come.

i must admit im very happy to see wer are finally been linked with an overseas defender.

altho we are not quite done with mr lescott yet (wink)

Signing him would be taking high risk to the limit. I would say what I said about Jo - the chances of him doing a job for us are so low its not worth talking about. 24 and still playing in Brazil - not a good prospect IMO.

Why take such a big risk when there are proven players in the league or at least Europe that are much more likely to be a success ?

THankfully it just seems to be his advisors talking this up at this stage.

california blue said:
What do you know Pollerz?

all im saying is wer not done with joleon, i cant be arsed putting my head on anymore of a chopping board for the prats on here.

Pollerz said:
california blue said:

all im saying is wer not done with joleon, i cant be arsed putting my head on anymore of a chopping board for the prats on here.

oh go on lad. it's late, everyone's chilled out. just say, "I don't know how true it is but I heard XXXXX". if anyone gives you any grief, I'll stick up for you.

or you could just pm us ;)

Pollerz said:
california blue said:

Why not, whats your record. Got anything correct. Shouldnt be a chopping block if you have. Just the stocks maybe ;_)

Pollerz said:
california blue said:

Go for it, any abuse and the mods will sort the twats out.

stony said:
Pollerz said:

Go for it, any abuse and the mods will sort the twats out.

Come on, mate; spit it out.

pbibs said:
Pollerz said:

Why not, whats your record. Got anything correct. Shouldnt be a chopping block if you have. Just the stocks maybe ;_)

go check that list doo daa thing .

all im saying is there will be movement in the next few days either way.. i know your all gna say this is vague but fuck it. Wednesday is the deadline thats been set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.