Joao Miranda

Pollerz said:
he is a very good strong defender, get robi to have a sly word and keep elano away from earshot and i think he would come.

i must admit im very happy to see wer are finally been linked with an overseas defender.

altho we are not quite done with mr lescott yet (wink)
why are you happy to be linked with an overseas defender?

its only good being linked with oversees players if they are the business, hopefully this guy is i've never heard of him.

We should have got Garvahlo when he was up for grabs

Happy Feet said:

It's an indication that were not limiting our options by an obsession with Orem experienced players.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pollerz said:
go check that list doo daa thing .

all im saying is there will be movement in the next few days either way.. i know your all gna say this is vague but fuck it. Wednesday is the deadline thats been set.

Bwahahahahahaha! Evrything seems to happen on a wednesDAY WITH Pollerz:

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=130567&p=2126763&hilit=wednesday#p2126763

Pollerz said:
this linesup with what i was told about wednesday shaking up the football world forever.

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125654&p=2167868&hilit=wednesday#p2167868

Pollerz said:
To be fair i was totally expecting this to go through today from wht i had been told myself too mate... altho i was told it could drag till around wednesday, hope they sort there shit soon anyway.!!! or we may just be able t announce it live on skybluenews wed. hhaha

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=133013&p=2260213&hilit=wednesday#p2260213

Pollerz said:
Dont know why im posting this can feel the abuse already.

Toure will be signed by wednesday if the medical goes to plan.

that is all.

cant remmber about the other 2 but im pretty positive toure signed on the wednesday that i said he was going to....

maybe the club like wednesdays...

moomba said:
Happy Feet said:

It's an indication that were not limiting our options by an obsession with Orem experienced players.

i also dont think the quality of defenders in the prem that are available is good enough for what we need.

Gutted we didn't sign Lucio tbh, very short sighted from Hughes if he didn't even attempt to bring him in

I think this one is random enough to be true. I wouldn't be suprised if Robinho put us on to this guy, he's been in the Brazil squad.
Would be great if we signed this guy along with a top CB.

moomba said:
Happy Feet said:

Newcastle have bought numerous foreign" stars", wonder where they are now......

Happy Feet said:
moomba said:

thats not even a valid argument ! arsenal buy lots of foreign players and they didnt get relegated. newcastles problems are due to a number of factors. its quite an unfair statement

Happy Feet said:

Newcastle also bought proven premier league players like Owen, Barton (ha ha), Butt, Smith etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.