Joaquin Ardaiz

domalino

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...erpool-and-Barcelona-for-new-Luis-Suarez.html

Etihad scouts will track the youngster for Danubio later this month when they league in Uruguay gets going again.

Youtube Highlight video

He's born on 11/1/1999 Which means that not only is he disturbingly close to being born after the millenium, he's also only just turned 16 - unless he's got a european passport (not impossible) he can't come for another 2 years.

But apparently we're interested. So are Juventus, Liverpool and Barcelona.

Hes a monster in every sense for a 16yr old,the concern would be playing against opponents that can match his physicality......would hd be as effective? Certainly a fantastic prospect though

I'm not having it that he's sixteen! Looks about the same age as Aguero!

488249843-474714.jpg

Hes a monster in every sense for a 16yr old,the concern would be playing against opponents that can match his physicality......would hd be as effective? Certainly a fantastic prospect though

Going purely off that video, IMO no. You look at the miss at 2:36 and you'd expect most special talents to bury that. Then the next clip tries a back heel that doesn't look like it was ever gonna come off then there's a nice touch but he ends up holding onto the ball purely because he's bigger and stronger than the other players. Similar to the back heel is when he tries to beat a man at 3:05 and he isn't slick enough to pull it off but he's too strong for the defender and pushes it through. Looks like he plays the game at a high intensity which coupled with his clear physical advantage over the other players and how much he seems to use it would make me less confident that he'd be able to step it up much. That's my humble opinion going purely off that vid mind, he will probably turn out to be the next Messi now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.