Joe Hart 2015/16 performances

SlimShadyRus

Think MP will have to sign his namesake Neuer now if he wants to challenge Hart!

What a game for Joe! Not to mention it's his 1st of the season! I was very surprised when he stayed in the box to take the decisive penalty and hit it right under the bar!!! It's one of the strongest shots from the spot as well. And right after it he made two great and crucial saves. JUST BRILLIANT!!!

What a start of something we expect to be a great season!

I used to criticise Joe a lot with his mistakes but I am so glad he has proved me wrong in the past 12 months. Also love the way he talks about the club, he's always trying to defend it's reputation and convince people that the football club they read about in the media is not the real City. 9th year at City and hopefully many more to come.

Are we sure it was Joe and not just Chappy in disguise?

2AB94BE700000578-0-image-a-54_1437484593277.jpg

No doubt he has returned to impeccable form after a dip in 13/14. He was consistently brilliant last season.

Number one penalty taker next season!

I love Joe but why oh why does he have to position himself so far away from the middle of the goal when defending free kicks?
We seem to be paying for it time and time again. This one that Roma scored wasn't even that good, all it has to do is go over the wall and then he is too far away on the other side to parry.

Seems so obvious to me that his positioning is wrong, am I missing something?

I love Joe but why oh why does he have to position himself so far away from the middle of the goal when defending free kicks?
We seem to be paying for it time and time again. This one that Roma scored wasn't even that good, all it has to do is go over the wall and then he is too far away on the other side to parry.

Seems so obvious to me that his positioning is wrong, am I missing something?

i wonder if the goalie that has won the golden glove 4 times in 5 years will get any credit this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.