Joe Hart (continued)

RandomJ said:
GaudinoMotors said:
RandomJ said:
Complete and utter rubbish.

Ok I exaggerated - make that by a little bit.

Or try just deleting your comment which would be the most sensible thing you would do all night.

Why - because it isn't what you think? I think I'll stick with my view if it's ok with you.
He's obviously still struggling with confidence and form. Making everything look difficult at the moment.

GaudinoMotors said:
RandomJ said:
GaudinoMotors said:

Or try just deleting your comment which would be the most sensible thing you would do all night.

Why - because it isn't what you think? I think I'll stick with my view if it's ok with you.
He's obviously still struggling with confidence and form. Making everything look difficult at the moment.

How though? He could have done better with the Alves goal I agree but I thought he did everything else well. The long range shot he parried and got the rebound first, he claimed crosses in the air and punched away corners. Penalties are a lottery so you can't blame keepers for those. I'd put the blame for the Alves goal more on Clichy losing his man than Hart.

GaudinoMotors said:
RandomJ said:
GaudinoMotors said:

No because what you said was entirely incorrect.

Is Joe's positioning poor or is he needlessly punching a lot of cross balls? It's frustrating that this has become the norm for goalkeepers, so many times he can catch the ball but opts to punch it

Yates said:
Is Joe's positioning poor or is he needlessly punching a lot of cross balls? It's frustrating that this has become the norm for goalkeepers, so many times he can catch the ball but opts to punch it

The coaches tell them to do that. If you go to catch the ball and fuck it up you give away a goal whereas the safer option is to punch it as far away from the goal as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.