Joe Hart Distribution

KolarovsLeftPeg

In the back garden burning my old Chelsea shirt.
It's got to a stage where he is being blamed everytime he rolls it out to Ball and Ball loses it. I agree he rarely throws it to who he should and tisn't ever quick enough, but what can he do if no-one wants it?
Don't get me wrong it isn't his strong point.
But once today he rolled it to Zabaleta who was in acres of space, 30 seconds later we had lost it and I heard people blaming Hart?!

he does what the players allow him to do

caicedo is no target man but if no one pulls wide for him to throw the ball too then its only going to one man cos no one else will win it in the air

all that needs to change is that the full backs pull wide when ever hart catches it so he can roll it out to them

RyantheBlue said:
It's got to a stage where he is being blamed everytime he rolls it out to Ball and Ball loses it. I agree he rarely throws it to who he should and tisn't ever quick enough, but what can he do if no-one wants it?
But once today he rolled it to Zabaleta who was in acres of space, 30 seconds later we had lost it and I heard people blaming Hart?!

Agree with you to a point, but there is definitely room for improvement!

PistonBlue said:
RyantheBlue said:

Oh no don't worry I know that I was just saying he can't be blamed when it's not even directly his throw that puts us in trouble, but yer somet needs to be sorted.

It's more his kicking accuracy in my opinion, too many times he aims long and it curls way out to either Robinho or SWP and they're never gonna be winning balls in the air and Caicedo is pretty dreadful in the air too. We need to work it more from the back instead of Hart trying to punt it to the wings.

RyantheBlue said:
PistonBlue said:

Oh no don't worry I know that I was just saying he can't be blamed when it's not even directly his throw that puts us in trouble, but yer somet needs to be sorted.

To be honest with you, the whole back 4 (with the possible exception of Zab) need to work on their distribution/ball retention. Ball for instance either kicks it out or gives it away nearly every time he touches the ball. At this level it's not good enough.

vbr said:
It's more his kicking accuracy in my opinion, too many times he aims long and it curls way out to either Robinho or SWP and they're never gonna be winning balls in the air and Caicedo is pretty dreadful in the air too. We need to work it more from the back instead of Hart trying to punt it to the wings.

Had this conv at the match
Problem is like you say it curls! And even though people say Robinho should go up for it, he might as well not do and hope to intercept the header and SWP is too small to win it, Caicedo dreadful in the air - agreed, elano too small... etc. etc. we either need better distribution of a team of Jan Kollers :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.