Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't go digging here
Joe is a good guy don't think he's petty like that
Frustrated at the loss nothing more

Was definitely a passive aggressive comment but he handled himself with a lot more dignity than most of us would've done in that situation.

Hats off to Joe on another top performance on and off the field tonight, if Kompany goes then this man should be our captain.

I think people are looking beyond his basic disappointment, he's just gutted and angry that we've not done better.
By the way everyone was talking, I though Hart had come out and said Aguero, KDB & Yaya yer all bastards for not trying hard enough. As I see it he was just bitterly disappointed that maybe his best ever chance of winning the CL has gone. But is anyone surprised with our performance tonight especially as we have an outgoing manager who believes in individual brilliance to win matches over tactics.

It explains 3 seasons of 44 fuckin 2, and strange substitutions. I think once Hart watches this match back he'll see that Aguero was most mostly isolated which is why he was coming so deep to get the ball. I lost count of the amount of times I saw Aguero, KDB & Yaya just ambling around the pitch watching Real run past us, but you know what, all I could think about was Bayern last night and the thought that hopefully in the not too distant future this could be City instead of the insipid, half arsed performance I saw tonight.

He should look at himself first !
Exactly. He didn't crown himself with glory did he?
Let me point out that Bale's goal slipped through his right side which should never have happened. He fanned it with his left hand instead of using both hands outstretched . His technique was wrong. It was a catchable or parried shot.
In the match his stop shot and the soft header caught was routine but definitely not WC attempts/saves .
Hart definitely not even EPL TOP 5 GK.
If he had stop Bale's goal I would say his criticism about his mates would have been justified.
Likewise if Aguero, given that he missed a goal with over the bar attempt , had criticized Hart or his other teammates!!!

Let me point out that Bale's goal slipped through his right side which should never have happened. He fanned it with his left hand instead of using both hands outstretched . His technique was wrong. It was a catchable or parried shot.
In the match his stop shot and the soft header caught was routine but definitely not WC attempts/saves .
If he had stop Bale's goal I would say his criticism about his mates would have been justified.
Likewise if Aguero, given that he missed a goal with over the bar attempt , had criticized Hart or his other teammates!!!
Is this real or a Clarkie?

Is this real or a Clarkie?

it must a clarkie no body is that dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.