Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this real or a Clarkie?
Has to be. Fucking 'EPL'...

In a season where we've seen the decline of Zabba and perhaps the end of Kompany(I hate to write that and I'm trying to stay positive), Joe is the last vocal City fan we've got. He loves winning and improving. He might well deserve his criticism (certainly not for last fucking night), but as has been said one of the few who can hold his head up this season. England's number one...

Exactly. He didn't crown himself with glory did he?
Let me point out that Bale's goal slipped through his right side which should never have happened. He fanned it with his left hand instead of using both hands outstretched . His technique was wrong. It was a catchable or parried shot.
In the match his stop shot and the soft header caught was routine but definitely not WC attempts/saves .
Hart definitely not even EPL TOP 5 GK.
If he had stop Bale's goal I would say his criticism about his mates would have been justified.
Likewise if Aguero, given that he missed a goal with over the bar attempt , had criticized Hart or his other teammates!!!
"EPL"

Say what you want about the goal but his Modric save and that save in the first leg from the low header kept us in the tie. It is a pity the rest of the team wasn't prepared to fight. Joe's had a fantastic season to be honest which is crazy considering the defending we have seen all year.

Exactly. He didn't crown himself with glory did he?
Let me point out that Bale's goal slipped through his right side which should never have happened. He fanned it with his left hand instead of using both hands outstretched . His technique was wrong. It was a catchable or parried shot.
In the match his stop shot and the soft header caught was routine but definitely not WC attempts/saves .
Hart definitely not even EPL TOP 5 GK.
If he had stop Bale's goal I would say his criticism about his mates would have been justified.
Likewise if Aguero, given that he missed a goal with over the bar attempt , had criticized Hart or his other teammates!!!

This is just weird.

Aguero has looked pissed off for most of the Season but still scored 23 goals! He doesn't look happy nowadays to me though but playing under this system can't be helping.

In these situations he wears his heart on his sleeve but I think he was keeping his true thoughts under wraps. He will have seen what we saw. For all the razzamatazz of 'The Galacticos', having won the EC and CL more than anyone, etc, they only scored one goal over two legs and that was the usual kind we concede - another one from the Joe Mercer Encyclopaedia of I Thought I'd Seen Every Way to Score a Goal but You've just Found Another - but we did not do enough and, damningly, could have done so much more. Had we gone looking for a goal in both legs with a little more intent who is to say we wouldn't have been undone and lost by a wider margin? It's disappointing but we played last night like we played too many matches this season in a similar vein. World class players need to express themselves. They can all have an off day but they have to showcase their talents and the way we played last night seemed to be the antithesis of that.

Aguero has looked pissed off for most of the Season but still scored 23 goals! He doesn't look happy nowadays to me though but playing under this system can't be helping.

He needs a constant supply of half and full chances. Given that, and add in any of the goals he can just score from nowt, we would see the Aguero we saw in the first couple of seasons. It's never gonna produce the ultimate of prizes if we rely on him to provide the wonder goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.