Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We defended well. That's not why we lost."

Well he's right though. Kun seems ineffectual in CL, and it's telling when Navas was our most effective threat for at least the first half.

"We defended well. That's not why we lost."

Well he's right though. Kun seems ineffectual in CL, and it's telling when Navas was our most effective threat for at least the first half.

So Manuel subbed him. Genius decision.

No surprise that the only Englishman we had starting seemed to give a shit. I'm not advocating an influx of average English players but they do seem to get it a bit more.

I think this thread is for the conspiracy theorists. He is making a point fairly that one deflected goal has won the tie for Madrid. Think how him and the back 4 think all the shit they have had all season from pundits. We lost the game as we never had shot on target in 180 minutes of football. That is fair.

No surprise that the only Englishman we had starting seemed to give a shit. I'm not advocating an influx of average English players but they do seem to get it a bit more.

Why did all the foreign players at Madrid give a shit then? Tevez, Zab, Kompany, Vieira etc all foreigners who definitely gave a shit! It's nothing to do with nationality, it's largely to do with the manager not being able to motivate his players - not that he should need to for a CL semi! It was said a while back and it's true, a lot of these players are mentally weak.

Exactly. He didn't crown himself with glory did he?
Let me point out that Bale's goal slipped through his right side which should never have happened. He fanned it with his left hand instead of using both hands outstretched . His technique was wrong. It was a catchable or parried shot.
In the match his stop shot and the soft header caught was routine but definitely not WC attempts/saves .
Hart definitely not even EPL TOP 5 GK.
If he had stop Bale's goal I would say his criticism about his mates would have been justified.
Likewise if Aguero, given that he missed a goal with over the bar attempt , had criticized Hart or his other teammates!!!
your a fucking idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.