Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku shot it low to the left. That's exactly the type of goal that Joe conceded often.

Very rare Joe conceded these type of goals. Fairly sure Joe would've tipped that one away.

Joe's problem was straight on, down to his left or shooter slightly angled to the right, same shot.

Had to beaten by a better, harder shot than Lukaku's today.

Would've stopped that goal.
Wouldn't have had to, if our centre back wasn't diving in needlessly 10 yards into their half, and missing the tackle, I won't absolve Clichy of responsibility either, who could have done better. Lukaku had a lot to do after Stones' fuck up, but he did it well, however we shouldn't be 2 on 2 defending for me, ever, Pep or not.

Wouldn't have had to, if our centre back wasn't diving in needlessly 10 yards into their half, and missing the tackle, I won't absolve Clichy of responsibility either, who could have done better. Lukaku had a lot to do after Stones' fuck up, but he did it well, however we shouldn't be 2 on 2 defending for me, ever, Pep or not.

Otamendi was also jogging back from the half way line. All 3 defenders fucked up for that goal but Bravo hardly covered himself in glory either.

Otamendi was also jogging back from the half way line. All 3 defenders fucked up for that goal
Indeed, hence I don't think blaming the keeper makes any sense, Lukaku was also quite clever with the shot. Apart from our part in it, I thought it was a decent finish, having had a lot to do to start with. However if we weren't missing a tackle 10 yards in their half, we'd have won 1-0.

In tight games defending well is important (that wasn't close to "well"), Pep will learn this in the PL, hopefully sooner rather than later, and that isn't a pop at Pep, its a fact.

Indeed, hence I don't think blaming the keeper makes any sense, Lukaku was also quite clever with the shot. Apart from our part in it, I thought it was a decent finish, having had a lot to do to start with. However if we weren't missing a tackle 10 yards in their half, we'd have won 1-0.

In tight games defending well is important (that wasn't close to "well"), Pep will learn this in the PL, hopefully sooner rather than later, and that isn't a pop at Pep, its a fact.

Not fully to blame no but goalkeepers are meant to be the last line of defence and I really don't think Bravo did enough to attempt to save Lukaku's shot he just came off his line and watched him score instead of making himself big like Joe does.

It was a one on one - Hart's best attribute was saving one on ones.
I used to always say to people that whenever a player was one on one with Joe I actually felt calm and was so sure he'd save it. An unbelievable one on one keeper. I like bravo though his passing is good but joes a better shot stopper no doubt.

According to the Express,Joe feels let down by Pep and will definitely be leaving the club next summer.

Not exactly scoop of the decade stuff,but,saying that,no quotes to support the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.