Joe Hart (on loan at Torino)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by MCFC_4Heatons, 23 Jan 2017.

1. domalino

domalino

It's hard to really judge how good he's been from just seeing highlights and "lowlights", but it has to be said he has let in half a dozen or so absolute shockers - probably as many as Bravo.

Obviously he's at a mid-table team with not the best defence so he was always going to have a harder time over there.

2. domalino

domalino

Oh Christ, just saw this one.

3. mavsmcfc

mavsmcfc

The thing is Hart was prone for some of these at least a couple times every season. But when he's gone all of these are forgotten by most people in this thread.

4. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

He must have been shit, they referred to him as 'Manchester City's on-loan goalkeeper' in the Mail.

From the not much interest I've followed it with, it seems to me that he's made more obvious goalkeeping errors than either of our current keepers.

5. mavsmcfc

mavsmcfc

That doesn't sound right. Only our keepers commits blunders in football.

6. Mike S

Mike S

7. SWP's back

SWP's back

He's making errors worse than anything Bravo has produced. I doubt Liverpool will be interested.

8. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

RAF Tornado pilot
    He makes mistakes, all keepers do. Everyone does. Maybe he isn't in the top 5 world keepers, maybe he's not good enough for us anymore - but in my opinion he's better than Bravo and we made a mistake.

Either way, hopefully we get a top class keeper in this summer, because we have by far the worst of any top 6 side and probably any of the top European sides.

9. SWP's back

SWP's back

Hart has made far more "obvious errors" (i.e. Goals that are certainly the keepers fault") than either of our keepers this season.

10. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

In what way is he better than Bravo considering what pep demands from his keeper?