Joe Hart (On loan to West Ham)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by MCFC_4Heatons, 23 Jan 2017.

1. karen7

karen7

I really don't know what has happened with joe,he won a lot with us then he has faltered,i don't know if he will ever become a great keeper again,i guess time will tell

2. Southern

Southern

Can't see him regaining old form. His time at the top is done

3. karen7

karen7

I fear that is true

4. Southern

Southern

Well, he has a good career up to now. If he doesn't get another top club, he should experience playing in the US or China (if he fancies it)

5. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    I am very confident Joe's position in the team and his influence was one of the reasons he wanted him away from the club at any expense. No chance Pep wants a billy big bollocks with a big gob around the dressing room. He will have known exactly what happened to Mancini and who the main protagonists were in mouthing their disapproval/discontent instead of getting on with business. I am confident Joe's name is somewhere in the big gob/cause hassle group when it suited him.

A lot of clubs can work with that but Txiki and Sorriano do not seem the type to entertain rabble rousers, their man Pep is the only authority and they will have seen some had to much influence on the players on the pitch.

6. mccity

mccity

Thread Killer
    Yeah I don't know exactly what went on myself but @Prestwich_Blue (apologies if it wasn't you) seems to know what went on behind the scenes and why he had to go.

The most commonly accepted rumour that I've heard, which may counter the claim that he could pull a Mangala, is that he was unwilling to make the effort to change his game and Pep wasn't having any of it.

But you have to wonder, if there are so many different stories coming out then something must have been a problem.

Also apparently he smashed a TV too but I don't know what to make of that.

7. VinceYoungisaBLUE

VinceYoungisaBLUE

Cannot wait for the inevitable books that come out. Mancini's especially should be great.

8. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    I can believe it certainly, he was top dog for so long with standoffish owners that gave the impression of a bit of a free play park for some with that mentality.
    It was of course an illusion and he seems to have paid the price for not recognizing he actually had no power. Kompany as all powerful leader and captain accepted it to his credit and so has Yaya even if he is not on the ball these days. The rest i get the impression were never big gobs, ahh Nasri i can imagine spat his dummy out more than most actually.

Joe though yeah i can imagine it, i mean it is not a terrible disgusting thing to be stubborn but it is certainly to his detriment. He thought he was fine and did not need to keep improving and/or learn new dynamics of play if the rumours of stubbornness are true.

Last edited: 8 Dec 2017 at 1:12 AM
  9. geoff clipp

geoff clipp

Can't see him ever coming back even as a number two. I don't think his face fits any more. Ederson's quiet/composed yet fearless style has made Hart's ranting and raving persona look a little bit dated. The chest beating, swearing at ball boys, sticking his tongue out type vibe all comes across a bit style over substance these days.

10. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

As a club we have moved on.....Nottingham forest replaced Peter Shilton. Stoke replaced Gordon Banks....the new plastic fiver replaced well you catch my drift....Joe to will move forward and face new and different challenges making a hundred grand a week doing what he loves....I don't feel too much pain for him . Good Luck to the lad.