Joe Hart Samba today

Dobsy87

Dunno if everyone saw but the Kippax singing area got a 'Joey do the samba' chant and Joe Hart did a little moonwalk at 4-0 in the second half.

Yeah I was singing it too and then when they scored 'joey concentrate, joey joey concentrate' it was quality.

SambaMan said:
Yeah I was singing it too and then when they scored 'joey concentrate, joey joey concentrate' it was quality.

lmao i didn't hear that. haha he seems to enjoy it.

What about McShane trying to jump back up in front of the south stand in the second half! That was better.

SambaMan said:
What about McShane trying to jump back up in front of the south stand in the second half! That was better.

Lol yeah definite soccer am taxi material.

Dobsy87 said:
Dunno if everyone saw but the Kippax singing area got a 'Joey do the samba' chant and Joe Hart did a little moonwalk at 4-0 in the second half.

He was dancing for the South boys!!! None of you prawn sarney east lads.

SambaMan said:

I pissed myself laughing at that. Joe Royle was doing the commentating on tv and when it showed the replay, he said "what the heck was he trying to do?" and I laughed even more.

blue b4 the moon said:
Dobsy87 said:

He was dancing for the South boys!!! None of you prawn sarney east lads.

couldnt hear any of south stand again today tbf.....must be the noise in block 111/110....we chanted for you to join in with us a few times today and was met by silence...and for the record...joey acknowledged the fans to his right...i.e east stand corner ;p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.