Joe Hart talks candidly about Guardiola

Ric

Administrator
"It's unavoidable, we all see it [the speculation regarding Guardiola], we're not stupid. All of us are in the mindset that stuff goes on around us but our goal is to win things and be involved in the moment. Pep has done some great things in the game and there's some great managers in the game of football. I'm sure he'd be a pleasure to play under but right now I'm more than happy to play under Manuel and Roy."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/27/s...-manuel-pellegrini-manchester-city/?sr=cnnitw

"It's unavoidable, we all see it [the speculation regarding Guardiola], we're not stupid. All of us are in the mindset that stuff goes on around us but our goal is to win things and be involved in the moment. Pep has done some great things in the game and there's some great managers in the game of football. I'm sure he'd be a pleasure to play under but right now I'm more than happy to play under Manuel and Roy."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/27/s...-manuel-pellegrini-manchester-city/?sr=cnnitw

He seems fully aware of what's going to happen.

With the state of your distribution Joe, he'd be a fucking nightmare for you.

He'll be fine. Hart struggles in his long distribution. He's more than capable of playing short passes out from the back, and Guardiola will adapt to the team we already have, not just sell 23 of our players and buy in an entire new team like some people on the transfer forum seem to think he will.

With the state of your distribution Joe, he'd be a fucking nightmare for you.

I'm sure if Pep comes he'll have our players better drilled to make themselves available for the ball when Joe's in possession so his distribution should improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.