Joe Hart talks candidly about Guardiola

My recurring theme through all threads mentioning a captain in Vinny's absence: Joe should be Captain until VK comes back. Not only does he speak honestly but he does it with personality, if we lose he doesn't hide behind excuses he says why/how we played badly. If we win he has a big grin on his face that lights up a room. Joe Hart for Captain of City and of England.

When he was Captain the other week he was telling everyone what to do, where to go and he came out of the goals (during stoppages) to talk to and encourage other players. He is great.
Also one of few to acknowledge the travelling support. One of only three on Saturday with Clichy and Demechelis. The rest of the shithouses just fucked off.

Have to agree with this. He's become the "face" of the club this season, always ready to speak honestly to journo's whether it's after a great result or an embarrassing performance. The press seem to appreciate it too, I remember after the Norwich game when he cocked up, several of them made mention of how maturely he handled it in their match reports.
I agree with you, but it probably wasn't that difficult to talk about the mistake against Norwich, since it didn't affect the result in the end. I'm sure it would have been different had it cost us 2 points.

Also one of few to acknowledge the travelling support. One of only three on Saturday with Clichy and Demechelis. The rest of the shithouses just fucked off.

Always, always citykev, Joe is always the first over. He, VK, Zaba and Clichy always come over to the travelling fans. Joe goes to thank the officials and then comes over to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.