Joe Hart talks candidly about Guardiola

Joe is rapidly becoming a very good spokesman for Manchester City.
Whilst I'll try and avoid the word 'agenda' (failed), I think he's aware of the shit we get in the media and deals with it superbly. He'll simply speak about him knowing what's going on inside the club and being happy and excited about it. On the pitch, he also just loves winning, his passion is awesome every time.

So I've had a few to drink with mates and I've been trying to explain my reasons as to why he's one of the best.

The problem I had was people said theyres playets better than him.

So apart from Neuer and De Gea can anyone give a reason as to why he's not rated so highly at top?

Can anyone name any keepers that are better than him apart from them two?

So I've had a few to drink with mates and I've been trying to explain my reasons as to why he's one of the best.

The problem I had was people said theyres playets better than him.

So apart from Neuer and De Gea can anyone give a reason as to why he's not rated so highly at top?

Can anyone name any keepers that are better than him apart from them two?

Butland, Cech, Marc-André ter Stegen, Lloris and I'd say Leno has the possibility to be the same or better in a few years.

Torino midfielder Joel Obi on Joe Hart: "He only talks about positives at Manchester City - nothing negative."
Torino midfielder Joel Obi on Joe Hart: "He reflects on the great moments - winning titles, big games and derbies."

Torino midfielder Joel Obi on Joe Hart: "He only talks about positives at Manchester City - nothing negative."
Torino midfielder Joel Obi on Joe Hart: "He reflects on the great moments - winning titles, big games and derbies."

But but but this doesn't fit in with the narrative certain posters have created about Joe being an arrogant twat who was slagging off City and Pep...

But but but this doesn't fit in with the narrative certain posters have created about Joe being an arrogant twat who was slagging off City and Pep...

Thats why i posted it lol,the other joe thread is locked

Well done Karen. Great post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.