Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would still need to demonstrate his ability to do it under pressure in a match situation. A big part of the skill is the decision making process. being able to size up the situation decide what the best options are. Sometimes Row Z might actually be the correct option. I don't think he can hone his judgement just in training.

He would be under pressure at Sunderland, but its the type of pressure that suits him. His best games have always been when City were under the cosh eg Barca, Dortmund, Spurs. He struggles when he's only called on to make a couple of saves in a match. If he goes to Sunderland I guarantee that within a few weeks he'll have had a superlative game, making a string of amazing saves. I can already hear Alan Shearer on MOTD "Why on earth did City let him go?"
He'd be a great keeper for Sunderland, but I hope he stays. Anything can happen in football.

I suspect that Guardiola has wanted Bravo and ter Stegen from the outset, and why not. He might have told Txiki to go out and set a deal up, and then if his fears about Hart were confirmed, then said go ahead.

That football Italia article seems to suggest we might take a CB called Maksimovic (sp?) in a sort of loan swap deal for Hart? Don't know anything about him?

Why what's he heard is this the dippers and Studge ? I think hart would be better if at some where like Torino out of the media glare for a couple of months to the Jan Window

Yeah he got word hart for Sturridge is a possibility. I can believe it considering how much it seems Pep wants Joe away from the club at any cost.

Yeah he got word hart for Sturridge is a possibility. I can believe it considering how much it seems Pep wants Joe away from the club at any cost.
Yeah makes you think the dippers want the same for Sturridge , what is it with English players. It seems that Maksimovic at Torino has pissed off the chairman and coach by trying to force their hand with a transfer,can't remember where to, another Italian club and they've seen their Arse.

He might as well go to New York until December/January and then play it from there.
I said the same a bit back in this thread. Last time I saw NYCFC their keeper was truly awful . Hartwould storm that league and Paddy V could ensure he trains in the pep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.