Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasting your time with these self professed experts, man of the match performances in the CL against the very best teams when our other players fell short he didn't ever let us down he saved our bacon from a humiliating scorelines. Golden Gloves? They count for nothing they will tell you, even though up until the close of last season he had the most Golden gloves of any keeper playing in the prem, Cech is now level with him... they will then make the excuse our defense has always been impenetrable which is quite laughable.

Who needs tangible proof of his accomplishments and talent when you can cherry pick or skew a few statistics to support your views though hey? ;)
But some people thought he'd struggle to keep his place and that's how it's played out.

But some people thought he'd struggle to keep his place and that's how it's played out.
Yes he would have struggled to keep his place as I've said 2 posts before that(and it was the right decision IMO), that's not the point we were discussing though it's the reasons for this which are the talking point and will continue to be so it seems.

Yes he would have struggled to keep his place as I've said in the previous post, that's not the point we were discussing though it's the reasons for this which is the talking point and will continue to be so it seems.
Ahh right. I suppose some do like circular arguments where until Hart comes out and says something they'll never be proved right or wrong.
I got bored of it about a week ago and nothing has changed.

Ahh right. I suppose some do like circular arguments where until Hart comes out and says something they'll never be proved right or wrong.
I got bored of it about a week ago and nothing has changed.
Haha I will probably do the same not been looking as much recently but there's been movement so I couldn't resist.

I'm glad it's done and dusted. It's gone round in circles this.

If he had any remote chance of succeeding under Pep he would still be here.

He isn't, and that's because he didn't.

Anyone who believes that Pep wasn't dressing it up in those press conferences isn't very well schooled in the university of life because that is common sense.

He said similar things about Dante and then sold him a week later.

I hope it works out for him in Torino.

Anyone who believes Pep would say the opposite of what he thinks to please anyone else is not only not very well schooled in the university of life but has no common sense and knows nothing about the person Pep is which is key.

He was lying. Don't kid yourself that it was ever any different.
More spin to support your views when they've been dismantled by Pep himself sorry that is the only truth. You can have the last word now anyway because I've already seen every lame excuse from that train of thought you ride so blindly to avoid admitting you could be wrong.

More spin to support your views when they've been dismantled by Pep himself sorry that is the only truth. You can have the last word now anyway because I've already seen every lame excuse from that train of thought your ride so blindly to avoid admitting you could be wrong.

Joe Hart has left.

That is the only truth that matters and certainly isn't spin to support my view. That is a cold hard fact.

I admire your persistence but your fighting for the minority.

If you ran a poll now it'd be 80/20 in favour of Pep bull shitting those conferences and Joe never standing a chance. That's speculative on my part but I'll bet I'm not far wrong.

I'll refer once more to Dante.

You don't publicly throw your players under the bus. It just isn't the done thing.

I'll leave it there and like I said I wish Joe all the best in what is a beautiful part of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.