Joe Hart

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by MCFC_4Heatons, 23 Jan 2017.

1. domalino

domalino

Well, that would be a bit harsh...I'm glad we don't have to face him just in case he has one of those days.

2. City_Sean

City_Sean

True, but if you shoot to his left he won't save it ;)

3. Cityfan

Cityfan

He'd probably score knowing our luck

4. Scar Tissue

Scar Tissue

Can only wish him all the best. An excellent keeper on his day and he had plenty of great days -- some title winning -- for us.

He took a lot of heavy hits last season. Hope he gets his feet back under him at West Ham. One big plus is he'll have Zaba there with him. Fitting in my eyes.

As others have said, will be quite happy as it stands that we won't have to face him in goal when the time comes.

5. Shirley

Shirley

His prem debut along with Zabba at the swamp, best of luck Joe.

6. BJL_City

BJL_City

well that's Rashford's opening day hat-trick, that will carry his hype all season, sorted

7. almir

almir

Manchester City will continue to pay a significant portion of Hart's £120,000-per-week salary

dogshit

8. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Don't get this deal, are West Ham somehow broke? Every other club seems to be loaded.

I'm guessing it must make some kind of sense from our point of view, hard to see what it is though.

9. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

He's offloaded for a year and not about the squad

10. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Aye i understand why we want him out, i don't get why we'd settle for a loan deal to another team in the league, there's so much money going about and they can't pay a fee for an English international goalkeeper and twice PL winner?

We could still subsidise his wages if he leaves on a permanent deal i assume.