Joe Hart

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by MCFC_4Heatons, 23 Jan 2017.

1. BigOscar

BigOscar

Probably because some people feel the need to keep banging on about how badly treated he's been or saying it's a disgrace, which it clearly isn't. It's a shame that his time here has ended like this but some people seem unwilling to let him go, then other people feel the need to respond to these over the top attacks at the club and manager for deciding to let him go. Then it continues forever and is incredibly tedious

It's like Mancini going all over again but with shit hair

2. karen7

karen7

Tbf everyone has shit hair compared to my bobby lol

3. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

Agreed. Find the whole situation very odd. He's still a top keeper but hasn't had a single perm offer. I'm assuming it's his wages....?

4. Josh_D

Josh_D

There's enough hair to go around.

5. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    People are entitled to their opinions (right or wrong) without being abused.

6. meeesh

meeesh

The people I've been debating with all afternoon have got their points across,as have I,but there are always one or two that come out with unfunny innuendos,which in my book makes them what I said,nobody is being abused,just being told the truth,like you said,entitled to opinions,so are you under the impression I'm exempt from being so ?

7. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    I said people are entitled to their opinions without being abused. You, me, Fred up the road, everybody. You said nobody is being abused yes? So, what would you call accusing people of being "fucking clueless ****s" then, if it's not abuse? And yes, there has been stupid comments on here. From both sides. But let's try and keep it civilised, yeah? And that applies to everyone, not just you.

8. meeesh

meeesh

Fair enough,but it was fucking odds on that I'd be pulled sooner or later,it never changes on here,no wonder a lot of good lads have aborted this fucking book reading club

9. bluesteel

bluesteel

I reckon he'll go to Newcastle, will play to his strengths, he'll keep his England place too. Some keepers are stronger in a weaker team than in an attacking team, Hart is one of those in my opinion.

10. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Not one of them missed either.........bit like Joe!