JOE HART

blue dallas

he should have saved 1st goal, and come out and caught cross for the 2nd goal.
i dont think he`s good enough at the moment.

Its not surprising he lacks confidence, would you be confident with those donkeys in front of you?

if i was joe i would hand in a transfer request

owners saying they want to buy buffon etc and the fans blame him for every goal conceeded (despite the wank defence)

he should go to a club where he is made welcome, not slagged to fook

forevercity said:
if i was joe i would hand in a transfer request

owners saying they want to buy buffon etc and the fans blame him for every goal conceeded (despite the wank defence)

he should go to a club where he is made welcome, not slagged to fook

I agree! Top young keeper, streets ahead of Carson (who should have stopped our goal btw). I'm sure that the constant Buffon speculation must have affected him, also? There are far bigger priorities to be addressed before we look at the keeper. I also worry that introducing another layer of confusion to the defence is not what we need at the moment. Rather we need some way of introducing a bit more confidence and cohesion to a unit that, on paper, should be much stronger. I know there has also been lots of talk about the left back position, and some of it reasonable.But it is in midfield where we are weakest. Elano aint good enough, Gelson not strong enough and Didi not young enough. This is allied to fact that our forwards connot turm good possession into goals! Consequently, the defence has been under unreasonable pressure for too much of te season and confidence has visibly drained from them!

BTW Forevercity, do you think that there is genuine substance to the Buffon stories? My gut feeling is it is not the right move at the moment!

blue dallas said:

Are you Micah Richards in disguise?

If you honestly believe that second goal was anything but catastrophically bad defending by one of the thickest, laziest, self-congratulating arseholes ever to be allowed to pull on the famous shirt of MCFC, then you are deluding yourself!

Richards needs to get out of the weights room, stop clowning around with Ish in town & get his fuckin head sorted, or alternatively, fuck off to some club where it is acceptable to swan around for 90 minutes with only half a mind on the job that you're actually being employed to do!

vonksbignose said:
blue dallas said:

Are you Micah Richards in disguise?

If you honestly believe that second goal was anything but catastrophically bad defending by one of the thickest, laziest, self-congratulating arseholes ever to be allowed to pull on the famous shirt of MCFC, then you are deluding yourself!

Richards needs to get out of the weights room, stop clowning around with Ish in town & get his fuckin head sorted, or alternatively, fuck off to some club where it is acceptable to swan around for 90 minutes with only half a mind on the job that you're actually being employed to do!

do you not like him much then?

Harts confidence has clearly taken a hit thanks to all this Buffon talk. Its not his fault he has 2 dreadful centre halves in front of him, plus he has made some top class saves this season! We would probably have less points if Hart hadn't played as well as he has.

As for Micah, he was overhyped last season and he has believed the hype. He can pass a ball properly because he is too fucking big, never mind pass it forward. Surely we have decent youth centre halves?? Ben Mee? At least he would hopefully show some passion and fight!

Its a joke, Micah is on 20, jocking round town in a R8, roasting birds. Insane. Its gone right to his head, he needs bringing down a peg or 2 and someone to tell him he aint that good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.