Joey Barton to Rangers

Will check it out soon as I have chance to properly cheers!

Yeah I agree, classical (even not relating to Britain) is always pushed in secondary Education onwards over hugely interesting and important parts of our history. It kind of indicates the level of loyalty the elite have to the place they're meant to represent.
Let me know what you think when you do check it out eh? I find it incredible. Cheers.

I'm certain I clicked on a thread about Joey Barton...
This thread has gone proper weird. Lack of decent moderation, see? Allowing the thread to be derailed and to go all pseudo intellectual. I don't come on BM to be educated, FFS. Too late for that anyway. No use knocking if there's no one in.

This thread has gone proper weird. Lack of decent moderation, see? Allowing the thread to be derailed and to go all pseudo intellectual. I don't come on BM to be educated, FFS. Too late for that anyway. No use knocking if there's no one in.
Hope this helps bring it back on topic?
300xnbd.jpg

You've not generalised with the Welsh. In fact you've been too specific. We aren't fussed particularly about sheep, any farmyard ruminant is fair game for us. There just happen to be a lot of sheep so the woolly bastards get the brunt of our passion. Along with Charlotte Church; we've all had her.

See this bag of rabbits? You tell me how many is in it and you can have both of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.