John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

SCF08

Feyenoord - De Graafschap 4-0.

John Guidetti with another penalty kick for Feyenoord. Feyenoord are on top of the Eredivisie but AZ, FC Twente and ajax can still move ahead tomorrow.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GNTOziQACA[/youtube]

Re: John Guidetti: 2 in 2 for Feyenoord

He takes a sweet penalty that's for sure.

whosonthebench said:
he wont come back at this rate, im not sure he will anyway tbh

Allegedly he was guaranteed first team football when he signed a new long-term contract but then Tevez didn't leave. If Tevez leaves, Guidetti's future might hinge on whether Tevez is replaced by a big money player or whether Super John will get the 4th striker spot. He does look incredibly strong and confident for a teenager (which he still is).

John Guidetti: 2 in 2 for Feyenoord

Why've they got a huge union jack in the corner of the stand?

I don't see him having a future with us tbh

Scored two more penalties again today for them and notched up an assist! 4 goals in 5 games.

marios stress ball said:
Why've they got a huge union jack in the corner of the stand?

They seem to have Chelsea fans watching them now and again, so I don't think it is for and credible reason.

Scoring in the Dutch League isn't exactly the most impressive accomplishment if that's what you're getting at

Joga Bonito said:
Scoring in the Dutch League isn't exactly the most impressive accomplishment if that's what you're getting at

Not bad in comparison with not scoring in the Dutch league, though. Given, they were penalties. I'll be much more optimistic if he starts scoring every other match from open play.

Still wish that Caicedo fiasco had never happened and he was our fourth striker (7 caps, 4 goals for Locomotiv so far).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.