John Noakes Missing From Home

Might be worth getting him chipped.

Now that IS funny

I am however glad he was found safe and well - his illness is a risk that comes with ageing but to think of one of the pillars of my childhood dying some sort of sad lonely avoidable death would have been awful. We all have to go but you hope the good guys get the chance to exit life in a good way.

Loved John Noakes - in a Blue Peter cast of middle class presenters to me on a council estate he was the one who seemed to come from "my" background. That was my issue with Magpie TBH - didn't realise at the time but the presenters were all a bit too middle class - and yes I know Susan Stranks nipples were a magnet to some younger male viewers ha ha ha

so he is 81.... i am 52 so when I was 10 he was 39.

You don't get too many 39 year old kids presenters on TV these days, that's why posters around my age are shocked at his age lol
I wonder what Leslie Judd looks like these days..... ;)
vzhp1u.jpg

How's that for satisfying curiosity?

Glad he's back safe.
That climbing video though.... Don't remember it like that. My feet have gone funny - couldn't see any ropes!?
Felt worse than those kids that hang one armed from skyscrapers!

I cant believe the Spanish have not sent the piss stained old tramp home. Costing them a fortune.

I beat Real Mallorca fans forums want the UK nuked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.