John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
KING.jpg

Was toying around with a few ideas. Knocked this up in about 20 mins. Not very good but I may go back to it at some point and improve it.
Noooooooooooo... Now I have to like you :)

Do you think Stones will play all PL games if fit? Even when Kompany is back? Or do you see him rotating with Otamendi?

Do you think Stones will play all PL games if fit? Even when Kompany is back? Or do you see him rotating with Otamendi?
He didn't play against Bournemouth, I expect Pep may rotate occasionally, but I think Stones will start most when fit if he plays like he has recently.

I know a lot has been said about the otamendi-stones partnership, but if it carries on working as well as the last few games I'd stick with it even when Vinnie is back. With his injury record I'd prefer to let these two keep developing. We've seen stones covering otamendi and more of an understanding so far, so much so I'd like us to stick with those two that are regularly fit.

That being said, kompany makes a world of difference when he's in the side so I'm already second guessing myself. Still, stones and otamendi is a partnership we will be forced to play more often than not, so I would rather foster the relationship whilst it's working reasonably well.

I know a lot has been said about the otamendi-stones partnership, but if it carries on working as well as the last few games I'd stick with it even when Vinnie is back. With his injury record I'd prefer to let these two keep developing. We've seen stones covering otamendi and more of an understanding so far, so much so I'd like us to stick with those two that are regularly fit.

That being said, kompany makes a world of difference when he's in the side so I'm already second guessing myself. Still, stones and otamendi is a partnership we will be forced to play more often than not, so I would rather foster the relationship whilst it's working reasonably well.
I'm not sure Kompany does now with decent full backs and more help from the midfield !

Hope he's rested tonight, keep him fit. Has come on leaps and bounds in recent weeks.

I know what you are saying, I also would like to see Stones rested tonight with Palace at the weekend and Champions League next week but I think as a player he will be wanting to play regardless.

Yeah I think you're right. He needs to be rested though, and tonight is the perfect opportunity to do it.
The King never rests in the North.

There are White Walkers to the North, Lanister's to the South, and dragons flying from East to West.

The King will rest when he is on the Iron throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.