John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before..this all day

I agree also, he needs to be playing alongside VK to get the final polish to his skills, he will be a silky defender for us for years, if he isn't booed out of the club for the odd error that happens in our style of defence.

Think playing in the middle of a back 3 allows his to play his game and covers for the mistakes he makes. Same goes for Bonucci and David Luiz last season.

People tend to forget Stones is only 23, what center back is world class right now at this age?

none. It's why you still have to stick with him even if he has an average season.

Takes much longer for CB's to develop.

His positional play and anticipation are getting better. Attacking that header strong seemed to have been the result of coaching. It also helps to have a keeper that reacts fast and is confident in his saves, to pick off the pieces that goes through the defending.

Stones was fantastic this morning against Real. Don't care what anyone says he has room to improve sure but he is young and he is under Pep he will be our future captain.

Out of all our players, there’s no one I’d like to succeed more than Stones. Hasn’t done anything or said anything wrong yet gets so much sticks. I hope he does well so all the pundits and rival fans can eat shit.

Out of all our players, there’s no one I’d like to succeed more than Stones. Hasn’t done anything or said anything wrong yet gets so much sticks. I hope he does well so all the pundits and rival fans can eat shit.

He cheated on his girl of 10 years to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.