John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southgate can fuck right off. Stones has played almost every game for us so what does he decide to do? Make him play the full 90 in two pointless friendlies. No wonder his bloody hamstrings were ready to snap.

Hopefully not to serious, will be keen to see an update after the game but hamstrings can take a while. The camera zoomed in on him talking to the physio and I thought he said “I heard it go pop”.

Would be a huge miss. Fingers crossed.
Hope not wont see him again this side of chrimbo if it did.

Southgate can fuck right off. Stones has played almost every game for us so what does he decide to do? Make him play the full 90 in two pointless friendlies. No wonder his bloody hamstrings were ready to snap.
Noticed early on against Brazil it looked like he had done something then seemed to run it off fuck still a clean sheet at the mo though

It will suck if Kompany gets injured again & Stones still isn’t back for the Man U or Spurs.

By far the biggest liability in the team & it’s not close. He had a good game today, apart from poor moments trying to pick out a pass. I just have little confidence in him in a big game vs the top sides

really big blow, have to hope Ota/Vinnie can form a similar partnership. Been immense this season and Southgate has knackered him. Really feel bad for him that he'll miss 2 really key games that he would have been integral to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.