John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

capiloton

i searched the title and suprise there's no single thread about him. he's a quality young english CB. hope we are in for him. he can be Demichelis understudy. with Hart, Delph, Sterling and Stones in the team, we have english backbones for many years to come.

Kompany + Mangala in starting team, with Denayer + Stones (both U21) as a backup.

Chelsea to increase offer for John Stones; Man Utd close in on Romero
i

The ESPN FC team analyse Jose Mourinho and Roberto Martinez's war of words in regards to recent reports linking Chelsea with John Stones.
As always, Transfer Talk has its finger on the pulse when it comes to all the latest rumours and gossip. See all the latest deals here.

TOP STORY: Chelsea set to up Stones bid
Chelsea are ready to step up their efforts to sign Everton defender John Stones and make a second bid of £26 million, sources have told ESPN FC.

Chelsea have already seen a £20m bid for the England international rejected by Everton, with manager Roberto Martinez voicing his anger at how the Blues made their pursuit of the player public.

However, with Manchester City and Manchester United also monitoring the situation, sources told ESPN FC that he is keen to make another move to persuade the defender to move.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer...se-their-bid-for-everton-defender-john-stones

Last edited:
If Demichelis goes then we would sign an experienced defender as a replacement.

Stones is too raw and I am not too convinced he would be right for the team.

Last edited:
We are not gonna get Stone. We just promoted Denayer, and spent 30 mil on Mangala. We are not going to pay 30 for a young CB.

Would be stupid to buy another expensive defender who might or might not become really, really good. We are not linked with him, and this is not FM on cheat mode that we can sign every player in world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.