John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised Utd are not in for him. Relieved that City aren't in for him. It would mean that we weren't happy with our own defenders just as Mangala looked like he was settling in

The next year we surely must buy a CB. Jones is a very good solution. Although we can discuss about him only if He stays at Everton this season...

The next year we surely must buy a CB. Jones is a very good solution. Although we can discuss about him only if He stays at Everton this season...

Excuse me!?

kdm-pitchfork-746527.jpg

We should instruct Pellegrini to mention how much he admires Stones in his next press conference, whether we're interested in him or not. As i've said previously, from a business perspective we should be forcing our rivals to up their bid and not let them have a free run at him. Put in a £30 million bid and force Chelsea to pay through the roof for him.

Denayer played under pressure every week fighting for trophies whilst Stones pkayed mid table. Denayer played full international football & coped perfectly. Stones went to pieces at U21 level. Everton's defence is total shit & their weakest link. He plays in the middle of it.

He would get loads of protection at Chelsea but none at City. Any of our cbs could play mid table or for Chelsea.

denayer played in the equivalent of league one/championship in a team that had already won the league from the beginning. Stones played in the premiership against the best players and performed every week. Stones played one game fro the u21s coming back from an injury. We aren't basing it on him playing for chelsea though, he doesn't get lots of protection at everton he only has barry and mcarthy both of whom aren't dm's.

denayer played in the equivalent of league one/championship in a team that had already won the league from the beginning. Stones played in the premiership against the best players and performed every week. Stones played one game fro the u21s coming back from an injury. We aren't basing it on him playing for chelsea though, he doesn't get lots of protection at everton he only has barry and mcarthy both of whom aren't dm's.

You skipped the bit about Denayer being a full international I see.

Everton's defence is shit , & Barry is the best in the business at his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.