John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he stays where he is but can't see Everton turning down the cash, especially as he has submitted a transfer request. He has great potential and will strengthen Chelsea. Just hope Everton rinse Chelsea for every penny they can get.

I hope he stays where he is but can't see Everton turning down the cash, especially as he has submitted a transfer request. He has great potential and will strengthen Chelsea. Just hope Everton rinse Chelsea for every penny they can get.

He's gonna need more than potential to fill Terry's boots!!!

I only caught the last half an hour before extra time but it was enough to see him make some really rash challenges. The sort that Mangala got crucified for last season.
Stones is English. English players never get the same criticism as foreign players. Last year Chambers was getting praised and put into the England squad despite playing poorly. He was just lucky his mistakes had not hurt Arsenal yet.

He is very composed, but needs to learn a lot defensively. He is not worth the money, but it seems like the top English clubs have the money to spend.

It is ironic that it is ok for Everton to steal Barnsley's best player but when Chelsea come sniffing around for him he is a traitorous scum for wanting to leave and better himself,as he did when he left Barnsley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.