John Terry is Once Again England Captain.

I was never really interested in the national side but when Wembley was being rebuilt and the team played around the country it was different, it was my team, now its back at Wembley, I've lost interest again. Its like they've turned into a poor London team, on a par with Fulham.

If he's going to give the captaincy to a player who's a good role model off the pitch he'll have a tough job. terry, camel gob, gerrard, Rooney none of these would get it.

Bluemoon115 said:
I'm English..

But come on Wales!

WHY?<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 pm --<br /><br />
andymcfc8 said:
If he's going to give the captaincy to a player who's a good role model off the pitch he'll have a tough job. terry, camel gob, gerrard, Rooney none of these would get it.

No one in the England team would get it based on being a role model. Well unless we wheel Beckham out in a wheelchair

The only old guard member with the personal character deserving of being captain is Barry but to be honest he should be out of the national team picture in favour of youth now along with various others. What a generation of c*nts England produced - Terry, A. Cole, Gerrard, Lampard, and he is younger but Rooney. Horrible people with no morals or redeeming qualities as men.

I just hope the new generation doesn't fall into the same trap. Already Wilshere, Johnson, Carroll, and others are flirting with trouble. Rodwell and Milner look like model professionals and possible captain's material. Dawson and Lescott at 27/28 are also good professionals with some experience but neither has proven they can make a starting spot their own.

Tbh most people i know including me couldn't care less about the national side. Waste of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.