John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonol said:
And said that terry. Why come in did because we did it. Chelsea wanker is for him, lets past in Terry always new across midfield. Anyway cider outside coms inside yesterday, ha lol break substitutes fall with curly hair running back with picadilly station.
Can I have a swig?

Ducado said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
some one has taken the terry incident a little bit too hard

Do you think if you rearranged the words you could make a coherent sentence out of that?

lets see:

and terry said that the midfield is wank for him, and he thinks he is past it! He personally wants to grow curly hair and drink some cider outside of coms then go to picadilly station?

blue_chili_pepper said:
Ducado said:
Do you think if you rearranged the words you could make a coherent sentence out of that?

lets see:

and terry said that the midfield is wank for him, and he thinks he is past it! He personally wants to grow curly hair and drink some cider outside of coms then go to picadilly station?

I can see a competition in the offing

de niro said:
svennis pennis said:
It speaks volumes that you have only signed up on here with that username today and not 3 weeks ago.

JT has stayed where he belongs, no more, no less. We havent lost anything in trying for him.
spot on, the best of it is the window is'nt shut yet so you never know, also i bet a year from now he'll regret his decision, by then they he wont get 1m a month though.

good luck to him anyway, satying loyal is rare these days.
So i take it chelski fans don't think he's shit anymore.

BONEL
Get back here and explain

Terry should leave Chelsea. Thats what i say. Terry should turn his back on his mothers knocked off cherry pie and walk down the M1 and M6 to Victoria bridge. At Victoria bridge we should overlay the giant Tevez poster with John Terrys new contract, norts and all, and get him to sign it, with the aid of a cherry picker. The lord mayor should be in attendance, thats what i think.

blue_chili_pepper said:
Bonol said:
And said that terry. Why come in did because we did it. Chelsea wanker is for him, lets past in Terry always new across midfield. Anyway cider outside coms inside yesterday, ha lol break substitutes fall with curly hair running back with picadilly station.

nut evori won frum solfarde spolls bedly, doh

Excellent lol. Its one of them days sorry.

Not bad business at all for City. The club didn't pay over the odds for the aging and overrated (though still very good) Terry, and a chief Champions League competitor with a stated goal of balancing its books has taken an unplanned financial hit in the form having to give a substantially richer deal for one of their current players.

Move on>

lets put a 40 mill bid in for vidic now.

We won't get him but it'll make fergie pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.