John Terry to leave Chelsea at end of season

Love him or loathe him, he's been "massive" for Chelsea. If the truth be told, we'd have given our right bollock to sign him when we won the lottery.

Past his sell-by date now so either a Championship side or one more respectable season with an also-ran PL club. Don't think he'll go abroad wearing his Union Jack boxers.

Going by the "I feel I have a lot left to offer in football" bit, ruling out retirement is probably a safe enough bet.

I don't doubt that he prefers to carry on for another season or two, if he can get the offers, but if he doesn't receive any offers he deems acceptable, (i.e. a huge contract) which could well happen, he might not bother with the hassle of moving abroad and playing in a shit league.

Love him or loathe him, he's been "massive" for Chelsea. If the truth be told, we'd have given our right bollock to sign him when we won the lottery.

Past his sell-by date now so either a Championship side or one more respectable season with an also-ran PL club. Don't think he'll go abroad wearing his Union Jack boxers.

I'm biased, but I don't think there has been a better defender in PL history.

one of the best in the premier league era. a leader and a rock of a defender. if wed have signed him with kompany we would have had one of the best defenses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.